Summer in style
Oh boy it is so hot… It is not officially summer yet but the temperature is already high and the sun is pretty strong. One may think that the best place to be is at home with the air conditioner on, but the truth is that with the right outfit you can be ready for any weather. Our suggestion is to keep it light and comfy and making sure you look after yourself by always wearing sun glasses and a big hat that covers your face. The outfit we created for you is chic and fun with a swimming suit in the bag just in case you can take a wet lunch break.
- Stylish jumpsuit that will help you cover your legs but look feminine with a deep v neck
- A cool take on the classic hat
- An “airy” bag for any season
- A flattering swimming suit
- Cat style sunglasses
- Easy to wear – high heel shoes that feel like walking flat