The web world is full of inspiring content and we wanted to share with you some of our favorites.
- Don’t miss this world changing talk by Jacqueline Novogratz who founded and leads Acumen Fund, a nonprofit organisation that provides micro financing and business coaching in third world countries. If you get a chance, read her book The Blue Sweater: Bridging the Gap between Rich and Poor in an Interconnected World.
- Jason Fried is the co-writer of an innovative and fresh management book called Rework. He is also the co-founder and president of 37 signals a small yet very successful software company that developed various programs including the project management software Basecamp. Here is an open interview with this unique entrepreneur.
- Check out who is included in Fast Company’s top 100 creative people of 2013. There are familiar and new names in the list that showcase driven, passionate and innovative individuals who make things happen.
- Another fresh and eye-opening talk from the man who reinvented marketing – Seth Godin. In this 20 minute video, he shares his thoughts about what he calls the “connections economy.”
- Monocle is an international publication that covers business, global affairs, culture and design. Aside from their monthly magazine, resourceful website and short videos, they have Monocle 24, an internet radio station that covers a wide range of topics 24/7.